Hortitech 180μm premium-grade Silver Cooling Greenhouse Plastic Film.
- Reflects heat (infrared rays), enabling a cooling effect on plastic film
- Maintains high-light levels
- High chemical resistance
- Considerably reduces Greenhouse temperatures with up to 30% shading effect resulting in a unique reflective composition (not classified as a diffused Greenhouse plastic film)
- Repels surface dust, resulting in higher light levels over the lifespan of the plastic film
- Increased tensile strength with exceptional durability – tested to approximately 40% stronger than most standard polyethylene Greenhouse plastic on the market in Australia of the same thickness
- Anti-drip (AD) – reduces condensation drips falling onto plants (lasts up to 3 years), condensation rolls down the plastic surface
- 4 season (180μm) plastic film
Available in widths of 7.5m, 9.5m and 11.5m. Prices of the Greenhouse Plastic are available in a variety of widths, prices available cut to length, or in 50m, 100m & 300m jumbo rolls.